Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Moving right along!

Bowtie Hugs and Kisses is finished (almost)! 



The binding and label are on, so all that is left is the handwork.  I'm very pleased with how it came out. 


And it got the "Sassy Seal of Approval!"
Next up my list is the Tossed Pinwheel quilt.  She's all ready to be basted and quilted.


But, wouldn't you know... the backing is not wide enough for the the width of the quilt.  I worked out a plan to use up some of the remaining charm pack to piece the back together.  I'm hoping my friend will be pleased with this gift.

Also on the design wall is a quickie that will be for a special child in Oklahoma.

 
The bright and cheery colors make me smile.  I had a whole box of 5" charm squares, and this is what I did with quite a big stack of them.  Of course there was a lot of sliver trimming to be done.


I wonder what I can do with all these teeny tiny pieces...  Ideas anyone?  

No comments:

Post a Comment