Thursday, December 19, 2013

Squeaking in under the Wire - Clue 3 Celtic Solstice

I've been pretty sick this week - a miserable time to be sick really - just before the holidays.  Darling Hubby's cold caught up to me and I've been laid low.  He was laid up for a couple of days just before Thanksgiving - this has been going on a week for me - it settled in my chest, and I think I've pulled a couple of ribs from coughing. Ouch!

I was able to get the 2" strips cut for step #3 of Bonnie Hunter's Mystery - Celtic Solstice, a few triangles cut and sewn (about 40).  They're working out pretty good, with only about 1% having to be tossed in the slush pile for another quilt.

 
I also finished a few (about 20) chevrons from Step 2.  All pieces are cut and marked, just need to feed them through the machine.

 

I'm linking back to Bonnie's Linky Party.  You should see what the others are doing.  I'm hoping to be caught up by the end of next week

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are feeling better soon. What you've got so far looks great! The cutting and marking for the chevrons takes the longest time, so it won't take you long to get them sewn.

    ReplyDelete